Total online: 1
Users: 0Tổng số truy cập: 56.831
Cong bo 80
1. GESAMP, 1987. Land/Sea Boundary Flux of Contaminants: contribution from river. Report and Studies. No 32, UNESCO.
2. UNEP,1986. Problem of coastal transport of pollutals (MED, POV, VI).
3. UNEP, 1990. Transport and deposition of suspended matter in the
4.UNEP, 1987. Guidline for determining inputs of inorganocontaminats into estuaries.
5. UNEP, 1984. Pollutants from Land-Based Sources in the
6. UNEP, 1990. Transport of pollutants by sedimentation. Collected papers form the first mediterrean workshop.
7. Steven R.
Butkus, Robert F. Cusimano and David E. Wright, 1999.
8. N. Margvelashvili, B. Robson, P. Sakov, I.T. Webster, J. Parslow, M. Herzfeld, J. Andrewartha, 2003. Numerical modelling of hydrodynamics, sediment transport and biogeochemistry in the Fitzroy Estuary. Coastal CRC Final Report, Technical report 9.
9. Christopher K. Sommerfield, 2003. Mechanisms of sediment deposition, erosion and long-term accumulation in the Hudson Estuary. Final report to Hudson River Foundation.