Total online: 1
Users: 0Tổng số truy cập: 56.831
Cong bo 23
1. Ashall GJ, Massey S, Yates TJS & Butlin R (1999). Evaluation of Decay to Stone Tablets after Exposure for 8 Years. In Quantification of Effects of Air Pollutants in Materials. Proceedings of the UN/EC Workshop (Berlin, May 1998).
Bui Van Minh, 2007. The Planning of vietname seaport
3. Cảng vụ Hải Phòng, 2008. Số liệu thống kê số vụ tai nạn tại cảng Hải Phòng từ năm 2003-2006
4. Cao Thi Thu Trang,
Nguyen Manh Thang et al, 2008. Assessment the ability to contaminate
and distract of polluted compounds in sediment in the Bach Dang estuary and Ba
Lat river mouth. Scientific reportStorage in
5. Cao Thi Thu Trang, Vu Thi Luu, Nguyen Manh Thang, 2008. Assessment the ability to contaminate and distract of polluted compounds in sediment in the Bach Dang estuary and Ba Lat river mouth. Scientific report. Storage in Insitute of Marine Environment and Resources.
6. Carsten M Hutter, Alan T White and Monia M Flores, 2002. Sustainable coastal tourist handbook for the Philippin.
9. Circular No. 715/QD-MTg of MOSTE on the Preparation and Appraisal of Environmental Impact Evaluation Reports in Respect of Foreign Direct Investment Projects (1995).
10. Dang Ngoc Thanh, Nguyen Van Tien, 1996. Scientific and Technical Facts for Establishing and Managing Cat Ba Marine Protected Area. Document storing in Hai Phong Institute of Oceanology
11. David. J. Hoffman et al. Handbook of ecotoxicology. Pressed by Lewis Publicher, th 2nd edition.
12. Decision number 885/QD-TTg dated 12 Aug.2004 of the Prime Minister of Vietnam on the approval of detail plan of seaport in the North (group 1) until 2010 and the orientation for 2020.
13. Department of Hai Phong Medicine, 2007. The statistics diseases data of Hai Phong in 2006.
14. Do Cong Thung, 1998. Zoobenthos on Seagrass Beds of Quang Ninh-Hai Phong Marine Area. Marine Resources and Environment Journal. Volume III. Science and Technique Publishing House, Ha Noi, pp. 191-198.
15. Duong Thanh Nghi, 2008. Analysis of tributyltin compound in Hai Phong port areas.
Scientific master thesis. Storage in
16. Hens, L. and Tran Dinh Lan, 2004. Basic Study on Integrated Environmental Planning for the Dinh Vu Economic Zone, Department of Human Ecology, Free University of Brussels, Hai Phong Institute of Oceanology, Government of Flemish Community, Hai Phong, Vietnam.
17. HP DONRE (Department of Natural Resources and Environment of Hai Phong), 2007. Environmental Planning for Hai Phong to 2010 and 2020.
18. HPPC (Hai
Phong People Committee), 2006. The adjustments, additions to social-economic development master plan