Total online: 1
Users: 0Tổng số truy cập: 56.831
Cong bo 24
1. Le Xuan Quynh, et al, 2008. Basic study on environmental health aspects of mobility.
2. Lilesand, T. M., Kiefer, R. W. 1994. Remote sensing and Image
Interpretation. Third Edition. John Wiley and Sons.
3. Luc Hens and Tran Dinh Lan, 2004 (editors). Basic study on integrated
environmental planning for Dinh Vu Economic Zone. Department of Human Ecology, Free University of
Luu Van Dieu, 2004. Marine Sediment Quality in the Northern Coastal of
5. Nguyen Chu Hoi et al., 1998. Scientific and Technical Facts of Establishing and Managing Cat Ba Marine Protected Area. Report of the project: "Study and Development of the Scientific Databases for Planning Viet Nam Marine Protected Areas”. Document storing in Hai Phong Institute of Oceanology.
Nguyen Khac Kinh, 2007. Challenges in improving
environmental impact assessment practice in
Nguyen Duc Cu et al.1998. Investigation of Environmental
Quality and Nutrient Dynamics in the
Nguyen Duc Cu (editor), 1996. Investigation of Wetland Areas in
Coastal Zone and Islands in North-western
Nguyen Huu Dinh, Huynh Quang Nang,
Tran Ngoc But, Nguyen Van Tien, 1993. Algae in
10. Nguyen Huy Yet et al., 1999. The Report of Natural Condition and
Biodiversity Value of Long Chau Archipelago. Document storing in
11. Nguyễn Kim Chương, 2004. Phương pháp toán học trong địa lý. Nhà xuất bản Đại học Sư phạm.
12. Nguyen Manh Thang
et al, 2008. Impacts of Hai Phong ports to some
biogeochemical characters in Bach Dang estuary,
13. Nguyen Manh Hung et
al, 2006. Integrated and strategic
environmental impact assessment of port developments in the Vung Tau area (
14. Nguyen Nhat Thi, 1991. Composition and Distribution of Marine Fishes in Hai Phong Area. Marine Resources and Environment Journal. Volume II. Science and Technique Publishing House, Ha Noi, pp. 123-127.
15. Nguyen Thanh Son, 1996. To arrange a tourist for
16. Nguyen Thi Thu, 1985. Status of Fish Eggs and Larvae in the Brackish Ponds in Hai Phong- Quang
Yen Areas. Document storing in
17. Nguyen Thi Thu, 1996. Zooplankton on the Intertidal Zone Ecosystem in
18. Nguyen Thi Thu, 1998a. Zooplankton in Cat Ba – Ha Long Areas. Marine Resources and Environment Journal. Volume V. Science and Technique Publishing House, Ha Noi, pp. 167-174.
19. Nguyen Thi Thu, 1998b. Investigation and Evaluation of the Changing of Zoobenthos
and Larvae Groups in Cam River Mouth Area after Dinh Vu’s Dam Built. The report
of project at grassroots level, storing in
20. Nguyen Van Thanh, 2007. Integrated mobility planning for sustainable development of
21. Nguyen Van Thao, 2008. Land use/cover and assessing their changes in the Hai Phong
port group area. Report for the Strategy Environment Assessment of Hai Phong
Ports project. Document storing in
22. Nguyen Van Quan, 2007. Report on coral reefs of Cat Ba – Long Chau. Document storing in
23. Nguyen Van Tien, 1992. Biomass Distribution of Gracilaria in the Coastal Zone of Quang
Ninh-Hai Phong. Marine Resources and Environment Journal.
24. Nguyen Xuan Duc, Pham Dinh Trong, Tran Quoc Hoa, Nguyen Huy Yet, 1977. Investigation of Zoo-benthos Fauna in Hai Phong Area. Document storing in Hai Phong Institute of Oceanology.
25. Pham Dinh Trong, Lang Van Ken, 1989. Larvae Source at Dinh Vu
26. Pham Dinh Trong, 1991. Data of Shrimp Larvae on Mangrove Forests in Yen Lap – Do Son. Marine Resources and Environment Journal. Volume II. Science and Technique Publishing House, Ha Noi, pp. 151-154.
27. Pham Dinh Trong, 1996. Zoobenthos on Mangrove Ecosystem in North-western Part of